Stipant Elementorum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of the Elements

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posting users this week
No user
RP Season

Mid Winter

Latest topics
» Count to 1000
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:09 pm by Delphinia

» King of the Hill
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:07 pm by Delphinia

» Forest
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:19 pm by 46

» Who is best squidward?
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:21 pm by 46

» Abstraction - Series
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 pm by 46

» Poetry & all that jazz
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 7:09 pm by Delphinia

» Lupe Remis
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 pm by Lupe

» Delphinia
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:14 pm by Eden

» EFA List
★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 7:47 pm by Eden

★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soumraku

Soumraku

★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy Empty
PostSubject: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm

★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy Tumblr_m2u8hwGkNu1rpnk7no1_500

Name
Soumraku

Rank
Spy

Fur Color
Soumraku is mostly a pleasant dusky brown color. Placed around the top edges of his shoulder blades and the back of his haunches is a paler, almost creamy brown with a painted-on effect. His long legs are a much darker brown compared to the rest of his coat, appearing nearly black, and this color is also seen on his face, giving him a masked appearance.

Eye Color
His eyes are a striking yellow color.

Physical Build
Soumraku is a bit small for his gender and age, with a skinny and lithe build. However, his small size doesn't bother him much--in fact, he's rather prideful of it, as it helps him move faster and get into spaces larger wolves wouldn't be able to. His legs are surprisingly long, appearing a bit too tall for his small body and size and occasionally giving him a bit of a wonky-looking gait.

Mental Build
Mentally, Soumraku is quite healthy. He doesn't have many mental disorders. The only known disorder he has is insomnia, which often causes him to stay up late or, more often than not, the whole night. It causes him quite a bit of exhaustion, but he hides it well, or at least he thinks he does. Most of the time, when he is feeling especially tired and drained, he'll stay away from his packmates in case he falls unconscious.

Personality
He is what others would definitely call mysterious. He fits well into the rank of spy, as he takes pride in his ability to almost melt into shadows. He knows many secrets and is very intelligent and calculating. Although he rarely speaks and puts up a hard outer shell, he cares more about his packmates than he lets on and forms tight bonds. A master at learning what was not meant for him to, he knows how to get information--and just as well how to keep it and use it. He spends most of his time alone, usually watching others. At times, when he becomes irritated or frustrated, he may switch to speaking in Czech.

Strengths
| Intelligence | Observational | Spying |

Weaknesses
| Fighting | Stubborn | Not very empathetic |

| Having knowledge | Ravens, crows, and other types of birds | Fish | Observing |

Dislikes
| Obnoxious wolves | Loud noise | Squirrels |

Crush
None

Mate
None

Pups
None

Family Members
Vítr (mother), Duše (father), Křepelka (sister)

History
Born to Vítr and Duše, he started off living pretty decently. He was very close with his family, especially with his sister, Křepelka. He grew up strictly speaking Czech. Ofttimes, this would cause many problems when other wolves passed through, as his family was the only one in the area to speak Czech. One day, this proved to be fatal. A newly formed pack found their home and, deciding they wanted to live there, tried to peacefully talk his family out. After a few days, the pack became frustrated with the lack of communication. They, one day, chased him and his parents out, killing Křepelka to get them to leave. Heartbroken, Soumraku left his parents to wander on his own. While on his own, he began teaching himself to speak and understand English so there wouldn't be any more...accidents. One day, he found Stipant Elementorum and, intrigued, decided to join.

Friends
None

Enemies
None
Back to top Go down
Eden
Admin
Eden

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Wonderful biography, Soumraku! I cannot wait to see how your character plays out... I think that having multiple languages is a clever character trait. It will definitely make for some interesting moments!
Back to top Go down
https://stipantelementorum.rpg-board.net
Soumraku

Soumraku

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 pm

Eden wrote:
Wonderful biography, Soumraku! I cannot wait to see how your character plays out... I think that having multiple languages is a clever character trait. It will definitely make for some interesting moments!

Thank you, Eden! I also cannot wait to see how Soumraku's story unfolds. Bilingual characters indeed make for interesting moments! Especially when they're secretly cussing out others~ ha
Back to top Go down
Eden
Admin
Eden

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Hahahaha, in that case, I would hate to be Soumraku's enemy..... or even someone he slightly dislikes. xD
I'm working on my post in the roleplay now, so I hope a meeting comes soon!
Back to top Go down
https://stipantelementorum.rpg-board.net
Soumraku

Soumraku

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Eden wrote:
Hahahaha, in that case, I would hate to be Soumraku's enemy..... or even someone he slightly dislikes. xD
I'm working on my post in the roleplay now, so I hope a meeting comes soon!

Aha, sadly, Soumraku pretty much dislikes everyone till they get to know him better and vice versa. XD
I hope so as well. The chances of one are about halved depending on if I stay up late enough or not. If not, there'll definitely be one tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy   ★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy Empty

Back to top Go down

★彡Soumrakuミ★the Spy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stipant Elementorum :: Roleplay :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: